Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sneak Peek Project #7

I thought I would have Sneak Peek project #6 done by now, but when I thought I was done, it didn't feel right. It didn't feel completed, perfect. So for half a Sunday last week, all I could think of was what my table was missing. And then it hit me, PEARLS! Yes, pearls. So now, I'm gonna have to hit the thrift stores looking for pearl necklaces for my table. Hopefully, I'll hit the jackpot this week so I can finally show off my table.

Anyhoo, here is my next project.

A rusty birdcage stand.





It'll take me at least an hour to transform!

Stay tuned.

Toodlepeeps!

1 comment:

Ana said...

Pearls huh? That sounds intresting. I can not wait to see what you come up with. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to find those pearls this week. And I'm excited to see how your birdcage stand transformation will turn out. HURRY! Don't keep us waiting too long. :-D Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
♥Ana