Monday, August 10, 2009

Sneak Peek Project #4

Well, here's my next project. This project calls for a breadbox makeover; however, this breadbox will not be hiding bread. Shown below is the breadbox I purchased at a thrift store back in February. And since my purchase, it's been sitting in my projects pile. Don't you hate that? Anyhoo, somehow this summer, I've been able to work on my projects pile unlike the past years. I'm actually making some progress. Yeah!!! Well, this weekend, for sure, this breadbox will be done. I already have all my necessary materials to make it look simple yet shabby! I can't wait to show and tell over the weekend.






Until then, Toodlepeeps.

2 comments:

A Southern Rose said...

I can't wait to see what you do with it. I have an old wooden one out in my storage shed that I have been wanting to fix up. Maybe after seeing yours, I will get inspired! I have so much 'stuff' in my project pile! I think that I will start doing 1 or 2 a week. It will for sure give me something to blog about!

Hugs,
Lee Laurie

Ana said...

I see how it is Lisa. You're going to keep me hanging, huh?. LOL I can't wait to see it done. I bet it'll turn out fabulous. Til then. Have a great day.

♥Ana~A Petite Cottage