Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thrifty Finds

I posted earlier this month my petite armoire I found at my local Goodwill. I'm still excited about that piece. Heeheehee. I also have my eye on a mini bookcase on Craigslist. I am crossing my fingers I will get it in the next day or two. However, my luck hasn't stopped there with the armoire. Here are my latest finds for this month so far.




By the way, that little white cup is a mustache/child/invalid cup. My youngest son thought the cup was so cute, he's claimed it as his teacup. How cute!!!



I also found a mini chest to hide them pesky game consoles and games my boys keep leaving all over the floor. I've tried training them to put them away in our T.V. armoire after every use, but they are boys....always around the armoire, but never in the armoire. So I bought them a wooden chest. It's working. I don't have a picture to show, but it'll definitely be a project post because I simply can't leave it plain.

I am currently working on two mini projects right now, and I can't wait to get them posted. Hopefully next week as I need to find me some pink, matching rhinestone earrings.

Until then,

Toodlepeeps.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

You did GREAT! LOve the candy dish, I have the same one in my dining room! :)
Kristi

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Love all your latest finds!
Lisa@SuburbanRetreat

Marie said...

I love your finds! You grab some awesome goodies I tell ya.

Bree