Monday, August 5, 2013

Mini Project #12

Let's get this blog rolling...I say. I've got lots and lots of projects, finds, and stories to share, so I'll just start the blog rolling with a project. You see this frame??
Well, it used to hold a mirror. I once used in my very, petite foyer of my former home. I was planning on using it in my rented condo, but it cracked en route. Most peeps would either toss, donate, or just sell the frame, but no, not me. I had a plan. I do try to put everything into good use if I can. So, with a little love and gold paint, glue, a roll of window screen, shabby appliques.
This frame turned into this - an earring holder!!
All my dazzling hook earrings (and a couple of pins) are on full display in my bathroom. I can just grab n go!! No more digging through the jewelry box. Well, actually, I still do with the steel post earrings. I guess I have to come up with another earring holder idea for those. Nevertheless, this is art alone in my bathroom. I do hope you've enjoyed this small project. Stay tuned for next week's fun post. Thank you. Until then, Toodlepeeps.

No comments: