Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stumped on St Patrick's Day Decor

Ok, I've been searching around for weeks trying to find the perfect decorations for St Patrick's Day. And I'm just stumped! I see hokey novelty stuff floating around, but nothing I would like to see in my decor. Plastic beer tumblers,plastic clover garlands, plastic hats, etc, etc. I haven't had much luck even finding green vases, etc at the thrift stores. Placemats, nope. Table runners, nope. Or maybe I just haven't found the right place or places to look. I guess I'll have to settle on just green carnations in a crystal vase again. Ho hum. I need a little bit of green elegant pizzazz & inspiration! If anyone has any suggestions, please share.

On a side note, my mom & I found some more great thrift finds this week! I'll share on Saturday.

Toodles.

No comments: